Friday, April 27, 2012
1. Putting heart back into earth care.
2. Facing up to the reality of climate change.
3. Getting up close and personal with the earth.
4. Taking a cosmic perspective on the earth.
5. Learning perseverance from nature.
May you remember that without darkness nothing comes to birth, as without light nothing flowers.
May the earth teach you courage as the tree which stands tall and strong.
May nature teach you perseverance like green grass in concrete.
Please consider making a one time or recurring donation to support Ian's work. Click here to submit your donation.